Pub at the Lahn river
Lahnstraße 8, 56112 Lahnstein
The Wirtshouse on the River Lahn!
The custom tower of the Electoral Princes of Trier was built in 1348. The pavilion-like half-timbered house with the welded roof and lantern dates from the year 1741. The restaurant is a three-floor half-timbered house with a stony ground floor and was built in 1697. On 18 July 1774 Goethe left the ship on his tour on the Lahn to have lunch here with Lavater and Basedow.