Oberstr. 72-74, 55422 Bacharach
The inn, also called the "Old Mint", is a two-part gabled house group. Part of the building is a half-timbered structure, the corner of which dates back to 1596. In former times, the florins and heller of the Kur-Rhenish Mint Association were minted in the Old Mint. On the side of the street is a plaque with the names of the Palatine electors whose mint masters worked here. The location of the building is Oberstraße 72 - 74.