Moltkeplatz mit ehemaligem Kreisständehaus
Wilhelm-Leuschner-Str. 9, 56564 Neuwied
The district administration is located on Moltkeplatz in the former Kreisständehaus. It was built in 1906 and is now the seat of the district administration of the Neuwied district. This used to be the stopping point for the tram and trolley buses, but their operation was discontinued in 1950. De Molkteplatz is still a public transport hub today.