Kloster Nothgottes

Former monastery of Nothgottes

Nothgottes 2, 65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein

The pilgrimage church was built in 1390 by the Rüdesheim Brömser knights, while the monastery buildings date back to 1622.

Today, the church’s holy statue can be found in the St. Jakobus parish church in Rüdesheim.

Former monastery of Nothgottes

Um diesen Inhalt zu sehen müssen Sie den Drittanbieter Cookies zustimmen.

65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein Nothgottes 2
Kloster Nothgottes
Nothgottes 2
65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein

Phone: (0049) 6722 4149365
Web: https://chausonnothgottes.wordpress.com/kloster/unser-kloster/

Plan route