Fachwerkdorf, 55413 Manubach

The Rheingoldstraße and Auf der Schadenbach in Manubach are characterized by their half-timbered houses.

More than 25 listed half-timbered buildings from the early 17th to the later 19th century are located in the founding core of the village. Among them are various farms and a former blacksmith's shop from 1587, which is considered the oldest building in the village.


Um diesen Inhalt zu sehen müssen Sie den Drittanbieter Cookies zustimmen.

55413 Manubach Fachwerkdorf
55413 Manubach

Plan route