09:00 - 18:00
St.-Josef-Platz 3, 56068 Koblenz
The neo-Gothic basilica built by the architect Joseph Kleesattel from Düsseldorf is the highest building in Koblenz, with a 93-metre-high one-tower facade, quoting medieval Gothic works such as the Freiburg Muenster or the cathedral of Reims. The Catholic church, clad in tuff blocks, has been the centre of the southern suburb since 1898 and, like the Herz-Jesu-Kirche, faces south. The long reconstruction after the Second World War was only finished on 07 February 1954. Further renovations were carried out from 1979 to 1982 and from 2003 to 2009.
Today it belongs to the parish community of Koblenz-City Trinity in the deanery of Koblenz of the diocese of Trier.