Stromberger Straße 43, 55413 Weiler bei Bingen
The 1.5 hectare area is planted with foreign woody plants. Between 1930 and 1933, the head of the forestry office at the time, Forstrat Klamm, had the area planted as a "planting garden" with trees and shrubs that were atypical for the region. Today, the garden is undergoing a transformation. The foresters are making an inventory analysis and considering what can be preserved and what needs to be replaced.