Altes Brauhaus

Altes Brauhaus

Rheinstraße 17, 56564 Neuwied

Altes Brauhaus

Called the “Mahn” in local dialect. Built in 1694 and the oldest house dated by an inscription. Initials probably stand for Johann Albert Achenbach (client of the architect). Nailed stable door - oldest door in the town centre.

Altes Brauhaus

56564 Neuwied Rheinstraße 17
Altes Brauhaus
Rheinstraße 17
56564 Neuwied


Plan route